- Affordable logo ,corporate & web design.
- Make your brand stand out.
- Be more memorable!
Are you a skilled developer who gets weirdly excited when talking and reading about things like user experience, responsive design, bootstraps and version management?
Do you pride yourself on developing innovative web-based solutions for clients that solve complex problems? Do you love trying new things and taking the road less taken?
If your answer is YES to all of the above and you’ve got talent when it comes to web development, then we want you!
We’re looking primarily for a mid-level front end web developer, but if you’ve also got design and/or back-end skills, we’d love to hear from you too!
- Full involvement in all development related matters undertaken by the agency, including (but not limited to) development of Wordpress-based websites, customisation or full development of various plugins, coding interfaces between client websites and other software and development of in-house web applications.
- Participating in and co-ordinating the development of all client websites from the conceptual stage to deployment.
- Clear and timely communication with clients on their projects.
- Constant efforts to improve knowledge, efficiency and skill.
Desired Skills and Competence
- Familiar with Wordpress, including coding/editing Wordpress plugins as well as have a good understanding of the Wordpress APIs/PHP Classes.
- 2+ years experience as a full-time web developer.
- The ability to turning Photoshop mockups into live sites (PSD to Wordpress/HTML)
- Experience with deploying websites to server .
- A good understanding of website hosting, managing domains etc.
- Capable of working directly with clients and without direct supervision.
- Able to keep calm under pressure and solve complex problems.
- Take your work seriously, but not too seriously. We like to enjoy ourselves here!
- You're not afraid to dive right in and suggest improvements to anything.
- A degree/equivalent qualification in a development-oriented course.
- WooCommerce development experience.
- Experience with responsive coding techniques.
- Attention to detail (e.g. Pixel-perfect Photoshop to live site conversion!)
- A borderline obsessive love for coffee.
It is important to understand that RGD is, at the moment, a very small studio with the focus on a few primary clients. The aim is to grow the business quite rapidly in the short term, but when you start working with us, it will be with a smaller team than you’re probably used to. What we want is for you to come into our studio and help us innovate in everything we do, so that we’re able to go from strength to strength and have you leading a full team of developers in a world class studio before you know it!
Salary: Market-related based on experience and skill set
- Potential for bonuses based on performance
- Access to any learning/reading materials that you feel will help you develop (pun intended!)
- The ability to work remotely on a set number of days per week, should you choose to do so.
- The freedom to take the lead and run with projects that you feel are commercially viable. Being small also means we’re pretty agile!
- The potential to maintain a leadership role as the studio grows. We want you to be as proud of our brand as we are and, ultimately, we want our people to share in the way we manage and direct the brand.
Does this sound like the perfect career for you? Send us your CV and, if at all possible, examples of your work and we’ll make sure to give you a ring if you fit the bill!